|Participant fees||Earlybird Registration (to May 3rd 2017)||Standard Registration (to July 31st 2017)||Late and On Site registration (from August 1st 2017|
|Full Fee||5150 NOK||6350 NOK||6800 NOK|
|Reduced fee*||3100 NOK||4000 NOK||4000 NOK|
|Accompanying Person||1150 NOK||1150 NOK||1150 NOK|
|Conference Dinner||250 NOK||250 NOK||250 NOK|
|Social & Cultural programme||150 NOK||150 NOK||150 NOK|
|Physiotherapy Seminar (Pre-Conference)||100 NOK||100 NOK||100 NOK|
* The reduced fee can only be granted to individuals representing an OI-organisation (max 1 person per organisation). To get the reduced fee you must prior to registration send a confirmation from the organisation you represent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are granted a reduced fee, an invoice will be sent to you from Gyro AS.
What is included?
Included in the registration fee (participants):
- Attendance at all scientific sessions, poster sessions and commercial exhibition
- All coffee & refreshment breaks
- Buffet lunch Monday & Tuesday
- Grab & Go lunch on Wednesday
- Welcome Reception
Included in the registration fee (accompanying persons):
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Dinner
Confirmation of booking
Confirmation of your booking will only be sent when payment has been received. If you do not pay by credit card, an invoice with details for bank transfers will be sent. No invoices will be issued after August 1st 2017 and all invoices must be paid before August 23th 2017.
Early Bird Deadline
Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 3rd 2017, midnight CET
Pre-Registration Deadline: July 31st 2017, midnight CET (after the pre-registration deadline on-site fees will apply)
- Cancellation requests must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- Cancellations received before July 27th 2017 (midnight CET) will be refunded, minus an administration fee of 1350 NOK
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received after this date although substitutions may be made until August 3rd 2017.
- The organizers of OIOslo2017 are not responsible for any cancellation or change fees assessed by hotels, airlines, transportation providers or travel agencies.